Stuff I like (all)
You broke my heart. Completely shattered it. And the thing is, I always knew that you were capable of doing it, but I hoped you cared about me to...
- “I went away in my head, into a book. That was where I went whenever real life was too hard or too inflexible.”— Neil Gaiman, The Ocean at the End of...
- “You can’t just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
What mood is that?
Last-minute panic.”— Bill Watterson
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark...”
- “Are you scared? Or are you not ready? There is a difference.”— Unique Quietness
- “The thing that hurts the most is the fact that I lied to myself. I wanted things to be good so badly that I made up things to gloss over the bad...”